Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kesha Allen MD
Dr. Kesha Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylvester, GA, with other offices in Albany, GA and Albany, GA . She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Phoebe Worth Medical Center, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital and Sumter Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kesha Allen has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kesha Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kesha Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kesha Allen - Posted on June 2nd, 2012
WORST MD I have ever experienced in an ER. She was rude, and acted like she did not care at all about the care she was providing. I think it was close to her time to leave and she really wanted nothing to do with helping me with the afib my heart went into that brought me to the ER.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Sumter Regional Hospital
Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kesha Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kesha Allen's office for more information.
807 S Isabella St Sylvester, GA : (229) 777-3861
2000 Palmyra Rd Albany, GA : (229) 434-4200
417 W 3rd Ave Albany, GA : (229) 317-2207
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kesha Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylvester, GA.