Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keshava H Babu has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 12
Was given a referral to see this doctor so didnt choose him or know what I was in for. I visited the Brandon location East Robertson st. Front office is very out dated and small some patients had to stand but thats not the worst part. After my hour and fifteen minute wait to be seen the exam room had a big molded spot in the ceiling and the carpet that is in the second little nasty waiting room looks like a dog used the bathroom several times and they also had a crate full of nasty blocks. I am not picky about an outdated doctors office but I am picky and expect cleanliness when it comes to a doctors office of any kind I discussed all this with the doctor and he claims he will be bringing it to the landlords attention. I would not recommend to anyone that is concerned about cleanliness. I would not accept care from this place again.
Dr. Babu was very good at answering questions that I needed answered. Never was pushy about trying to get me out of his office, always showed concerned about what he needed to show concern about. Made me feel at ease about my daughters health. Very friendly office staff and helpful when it came to getting copies of her chart. I will continue to visit Dr. Babu for her future cardiologist needs.
This is how Dr Babu is with all his patient and thier parents. The staff should be just as helpful.
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Keshava H Babu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Cardiology Spec Pllc, 208 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Keshava H Babu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.