Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keshav Prasad MD
Dr. Keshav Prasad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe Township, NJ. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Keshav Prasad has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Keshav Prasad has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keshav Prasad - Posted on January 17th, 2012
I was having major problems and went to doctor to see what was going on, told him all my symptoms and he told me i was ffine without running blood tests and being thorough... I left his office and went directly to another doctor knowing that there was something serious going on. They ran tests and I ended up being bit my a rare tick. Really awful. Told me to change my shoes, but instead I needed two months of antibiotics ... Do not go there unless you don't care about yourself.
good dr or good meds
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keshav Prasad - Posted on August 19th, 2010
the medical asst is rude! he doesnt know what he is talking about! he told me it was bad for the baby, myself and my husband if i had sex while i was pregnant! (which is false)! he brought it up and i was completely appalled! the dr is very nice and very agreeable. he gives out narcotic pain medication way too easily to all his patients!
A very kind, caring, and compassionate doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keshav Prasad - Posted on March 28th, 2010
Yes, sometimes you have to wait a few minutes to be seen...but remember, Dr. Prasad is ALSO going to spend that quality time with YOU when you need it. I love him and trust him and respect him like a father. When my Grandfather was his patient, dying from Glioblastoma Brain Tumors - DR. Prasad was in the hospital EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, spending time with him and holding his hand. I will never, ever forget his compassion. He again showed the same compassion with my Grandmother 2 years ago when she was dying. He is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor - who has not forgotten to have bedside manner. I am so happy to call him my doctor - and my entire family uses his services.
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Keshav Prasad Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMONROE FAMILY MEDICINE, 323 Spotswood Englishtown Rd, Monroe Township, NJ
Dr. Keshav Prasad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.