Dr. Ketaki Dave Is this you?

4.8

great care

Posted on December 9th, 2010

i am very please with the care i get from Dr. Dave and her staff. Everyone is always very caring and kind to me everytime i come in or call.

Peaceful and hopeful

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Dr. Dave treated my husband for more than 15 months in stage four pancreatic cancer. Her treatment of him (and our family) was respectful, courteous, honest and professional. She has a personal countenance that is both kind and reassuring. The environment in which my husband was treated was positive, hopeful and most of all, private. His chemotherapy was given in a separate room where he could rest, listen to music, and just "be" without distraction of other patient's treatment. I would choose her again and recommend her (and have done) in a heartbeat.

Lois Milligan - Patient

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Dr. Dave was a real life-saver and answer to my prayers. My family refers to her as "The Angel." Getting the diagnosis of breast cancer was the end of the world for me- she was so compassionate-caring-knowledgeable, professional-positive & gave me all the pros and cons of every treatment that was available to me. I thank God for her because I am here today "cancer-free for 2 1/2 years & completion of my breast reconstruction". I recommend her to everyone with Cancer.

Posted on June 11th, 2009

excellent doctor and would highly recommend

Posted on May 30th, 2014