Dr. Ketan B Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketan B Patel?

Always seen in a timely manner, clean facility and the PA spends as much time as you need.

I passed out following the procedure and the doctor and staff were professional and met helpful.

Great staff and Dr. ty very much.

DR. Patel is wonderful

dr. Patel and the whole staff are terrific. Highly recomended !

Dr. Patel, Haymarket, and his staff are wonderful in every way! They are kind, attentive, efficient, friendly, compassionate. I love that office and have recommended it to several friends who now go there! Dr. Patel is exceptional! He is so efficient and his treatment plans are excellent. AND, he is the best "injector" I have ever had! Do whatever you need to do to keep him...and keep him in Haymarket!!

I have a very strong fear of needles I also had a very bad experience with a shot in my back. Dr. Patel and the staff were wonderful at reassuring me... and he did a great job I never saw the needle and 90% of the pain is gone. It was amazing to me how greatly it helped.

Dr. Patel is exceptional, and as affords me a significant amount of his time to discuss my condition. He genuinely cares about his patients, and does everything medically possible to improve their quality of life.

I wish I could clone Dr. Patel so everyone could get the help they deserve for their chronic back pain. He is sympathetic, intelligent, and gives you a plan.

I have been seeing Dr. Ketan Patel for about a year now. I even followed him to the new Haymarket office driving an hour further to see him, but it is worth the hour drive! I have seen a few doctors regarding my neck issue and no one has been able to diagnose me correctly. Dr Patel has been the only Dr who actually can explain what is going on and has been able to find a solution. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients and truly wants them to get better. He is very personable with his patients and has a lovely personality. He is always in a good mood has amazing bedside manner. It is rare to find doctors like him anymore. Trust me I work in the healthcare industry and have worked with numerous doctors and he by far is a rare find. I have had a few injections/procedures with him and his technique is literally pain free. He is extremely gentle and talks you through the whole thing to make sure you are comfortable. I have always and will continue to speak very highly of him !