Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ketan K Sheth has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Sheth seems to be more concerned with making money than helping patients. For instance, We mutually agreed to cease allergy shots and that it was not necessary for me to continue seeing him if I wasn't getting the shots. I left his office and scheduled a followup appointment with my primary care doctor which ended up being almost 2 months out. I then realized 8 days later that I needed cingulair and called for a refill with Dr. Sheth - at first the nurse said that they would call it in and that if there were any problems they would call me back - I received no calls, and no prescription was called in - I called back the following day and Dr Sheth REFUSED to call in a refill until I could come back to his office for a checkup - excuse me doctor "I want to take your money" but I was just there a few short days ago! This is ridiculous, and nothing short of an attempt to get more money out of me and my insurance company. I will not tolerate this! I am mad enough to write a review!!!
At the end of my time with Dr. Sheth, he proved extremely unhelpful. I moved to a new city and had new insurance. In the interim period, I had a prescription filled twice that had been written Dr. Sheth's office. My new insurance wanted "Prior Authorization" that Dr. Sheth's office had tried cheaper alternatives and verifying that I needed this drug. Dr. Sheth refused to provide this authorization unless I returned to his city and had another appointment. I had to pay full price for the prescription which his office had written. I can see no reasonable explanation for this, just a desire to book another office visit. Prior to this, his staff had been excellent with me.
Dr. Sheth is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered--either as a patient or as a professional (I am a biomedical researcher who works with physicians all the time). I strongly recommend him for "every day" allergy testing and desensitization and we feel quite comfortable with him in how he has treated my husband for chronic asthma.
31 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1987
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Ketan K Sheth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLafayette Allergy Asthma Clinic, 1345 Unity Pl Ste 145A, Lafayette, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ketan K Sheth in this video.
Dr. Ketan K Sheth is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.