Dr. Ketan A Kapadia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketan A Kapadia?

Kindest, most courteous, and knowledgeable doctor.

Both my husband and myself have been helped by Dr. Kapadia for years. I'm so happy to see he is now with Morton Plant! He is one of the best!

Listens well and friendly discussion

I usually go to 38 th Ave office but could not get a return appt. I called back three times and each time, the girl said please hold. Was on hold for over 10 minute each time. Got a earlier appt at the Pasadena Office. Every single staff person was great and so nice at Pasadena. Office staff is also nice at the 38 th Ave Office too

Excellent and highly qualified urologist

I n my opinion Dr. Kabadia is professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable his field. He has gone out of his way to treat my condition and his staff has made room for me on his busy schedule on more than one occasion. He can be trusted to provide the best information and most current treatment options available.

Would not suggest.

This Dr is a very rude, arrogant man that thinks NOTHING of being demeaning to any patient, their caregiver or anyone. His manners on every occasion (over 5 visits) were far less than stellar. His mouth is just nasty. Being a patient with stage 4 cancer I was shocked at how rude he is. NEVER would I suggest him, NEVER would I go back. Watch the tests he runs. They may not be needed.

CEO / Art Director & Producer of HAüS of JAïPhoto Production

This is an AMAZZZING Pro DOCTOR!!! He earns the JAi Seal of APPROVAL w/ 2 Thumbs UP!! ~ J A i Kapadia say that he is simply ~ S U B L I M E ~

Dr. Ketan A Kapadia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.