Dr. Ketan G Rana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketan G Rana?

AWESOME DOCTOR

Doctor didn't listen to me

I had a very bad experience with endoscopy and colonoscopy performed by this doctor. He didn't listen to me when I told him that the sedation that he gave me wasn't adequate. Both procedures were painful and traumatic. After the procedures all he could say was "I guess you were right!". I won't go to him again.

Dr Rana is an excellent GI Specialist. He's very caring and knowledgeable about what he does. Some of the office staff (not all) need more training on how to be professional and caring about the patients they are there for.

Dr. Ketan G Rana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.