Dr. Ketan Trivedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketan Trivedi?

Disappointed

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I had been a patient of Dr Trivedi's for several years. I was diagnosed with pneumonia and was put on medication. Three days after receiving the medication I was really struggling to breathe as I couldn't stop coughing. I called his office and was told by his nurse that he said I "shouldn't be running around and should rest". I was not a complainer and was not even able to sleep with the medications he gave me as I couldn't stop coughing, nor did I leave my home. Thank God my pulmonary doctor saw me and prescribed more medication or I would have had to go to the emergency room. After that I changed physicians.

Not for young adults

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I originally went to Trivedi because several of my coworkers use him as their primary care physician and were very happy with him. However, when I went to see him he was condescending from the start. His explanations were all in the manner of speaking to a young child(4-5). Previously, based my coworkers recommendations, i had my brother schedule an appointment at the same time I did. His was later that week. He hoped Trivedi was just having an off day and decided to keep the appointment. His experience was worse than mine. So, it seems like Trivedi is a good physician but does a poor job of interacting with most people 5-30. Anyone middle aged should have no problems with him.

Posted on May 10th, 2017