Dr. Kevan G Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevan G Lewis?

Arrogant

I saw Dr. Lewis in 2015. I found him to be unfriendly and arrogant. He was impatient listening to my symptoms and interrupted me several times, as though I was wasting his time and boring him. I had some type of dermatitis on my hands. He prescribed an ointment and advised me to wear cotton glove for 2 weeks. He failed to provide me with any literature on how to manage my issue and failed to inform me that I needed Dermal Cotton Gloves that could be purchased at any pharmacy. My issue never resolved and I sought additional treatment elsewhere.

Arrogant and condescending

I was talked down to and treated like a idiot. I tried to describe the issue and what I had tried for it. He told me that there was no way to tell what was causing the issue until I had used a lotion for a month and even then it could take four months to get my arms back to the original state. Because I had been washing them frequently to alleviate the sensitivity. I got a rash using the lotion they had prescribed at my first visit. I said it was expensive waste and he replied that he didn't set drug prices. So I have had two visits and no answers. And now I owe another $50 copay for this last visit. He was very smug and treated me like I was an idiot because I had tried to ease the condition with the wrong methods.

Terrible

Cut visit short after I questioned why he talked with a provider I hadn't authorized him (or the other provider) to speak with. Refused to answer questions directly related to my condition.

Excellent Service and

I was referred to Dr. Lewis by my GP. From the get-go the experience was professional, efficient and effective. Dr. Lewis' staff is highly capable and attentive. Dr. Lewis took the time to explain the treatment plan and then to explain what was happening during the procedures. I had 3 excisions and in each case the procedure was amazing and the results could not have been better. It is difficult to even see a scar. I highly recommend Dr. Lewis and his team for your dermatology concerns. By the way, each of the PA's I saw were top notch as well.

Expensive Hack, arrogant staff.

No sinks in the room. Rely on hand sanitizer only. Very cold approach. Felt like a number.

Dr is a jerk. Staff is great. Obviously way overbooked. Arrogant!!

Would NOT recommend found him rude, not listening to my concerns, he mentions in his philosophy, we provide a personalized approach to your dermatology care and take great interest in you as a person. We are committed to provide quality medical care. This is all a bunch of crap! I know some people in the medical field and when I mentioned his name the look on their face spoke a million words. I know they can't say much, but that's all I needed. Just wish I would of asked the them before I went to see him. I wouldn't of waisted my time and money.

Terrific!!!

Dr Lewis is the epitome of professionalism and thoroughness. He practices medicine as it should be practiced. I am a registered nurse and have seen examples of less than optimal practice over the years. From the moment you meet him, you will be impressed by the thoroughness of his assessment, and the comprehensiveness of the entire visits and followup. He KNOWS dermatology. I highly recommend!

Dr. Lewis answered all questions for me. There was absolutely no sense of urgency to rush me out of the office so he could go on to his next patient. He projects a very relaxed and calm attitude which in turn helps you (the patient) to better discuss your problem. He projects a sense of self-confidence that he is will be able to assist you with your concerns.

Great Doctor and services

Doctor Lewis was very thorough and caring. Spent time with me and explained everything in terms that could be understood. His staff was also very helpful and caring. I've had two surgeries and in both cases I received a follow up phone call the next day to see how I was doing even on a Saturday. His procedures left minimal scarring. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lewis for anyone in need of a dermatologist.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Lewis is one of the most, if not the most, caring, compassionate, tender doctor I have ever met. From the time I walked into his office, the staff and Dr. Lewis put me at ease. The care during my procedure and the concern shown afterwards impressed me greatly. I never felt rushed while talking to the doctor and I could tell he was really listening to me.