4.7

Have you seen Dr. Keven Tagdiri?

23 years as our primary physician

Dr.Tagdiri has taken care of me and my wife for the past 23 years, through good health and all sorts of troubles. We are not young and it is reassuring that Dr. T understands the process of ageing - cardiac care, type 2 diabetes, and now Alzheimer's ( my wife). He will refer out to specialists when necessary, but he manages almost all of the everyday challenges we have faced.

Finest in North County

He's been my family doctor since 2004.

caring focused physician

I moved here from an East Coast city that had top hospitals and physicians. My first GP in the area was terrible.Two of my friends recommended this Dr. to me. They have been with him, as have been their family members, and they could not be happier. I feel comfortable with this Dr. The office isn't showy, more warm and inviting, and the staff kind and put you at ease. The Dr. is knowledgable,focused and professional yet kind and really takes his time and listens. I have gone in for a thorn lodged in my finger, and never made to feel foolish for not having had gardening gloves on . He took his time to numb and clean the area and took his time to remove the thorn. He also will do his own blood draws, painlessly, rather than having the nurse do it.

WELL INFORMED AND UP TO DATE

An absolutely wonderful, all around doctor

Dr. Tagdiri is the best internist I have ever had the good fortune to find. As I am 62 and prey to a wide range of maladies, that is saying something. He is kind (if brusque), thorough, perceptive, and very, very intelligent. Amazing diagnostician. His specialist referrals are well chosen and he follows up. He is also well regarded by the specialists-- during a hospital stay recently, three specialists (none of whom he referred me to) asked about my GP and told me that Tagdiri is one of the best. Dr. T has a sub-specialty in dermatology, which is a plus if you need regular checks for skin cancer.

My Primary MD for 20 Years

Dr. T has been my primary physician for 20 years, and as a person with numerous health problems, I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing about him, his wonderful staff, and the compassionate care he has always given me. I feel very fortunate to have him as my primary caregiver, especially in light of what some of my friends have gone through with their physicians. Dr. Tagdiri is definitely one of the best & most compassionate MD's I've known, and I've seen 23 various doctors over the past 20 years. I know doctors!

Dr. Keven Tagdiri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.