Dr. Kevin Thomas Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Thomas?

GC Dr

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr Thomas is a wonderful, caring doctor. He has always addressed every concern we have had and taken excellent care of us. We are so happy to have him as our family physician.

Takes the time

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Yes, there may be a wait to see Dr. Thomas. Some days I am the patient he spends 30 minutes with. Other times it is someone else's turn to get extra attention. He explains things well. He often tells personal humorous stories to lighten the mood. He is honest when he isn't good in a certain area and sends the patient to a specialist. Several times (for me) his diagnosis has been more accurate than the specialist. I would drive a couple hours to see him if I had to.

same as previous person

Posted on May 6th, 2011

This doctor is one of the worst and I've had way too many. Choose someone else

Posted on February 15th, 2011

avoid this doctor!

find another doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Arrogant, Intrusive, Clueless. How this guy still has a job is beyond me. My experience with Dr. Thomas was nothing short of disastrous.

Honesty is a rare find.

Posted on September 12th, 2009

I have been a patient of Family Healthcare Partners since 1997. Two of the doctors I used to see are no longer in the area. I have a rare cancer. Dr. Thomas was assigned to me in transitional care a little more than 1 year ago. What initially impressed me was his ability to say, "I'm not sure. Go see so-and-so. They are an expert in this matter." Since then he and the nurses have called and returned phone calls. They have spent time consulting with other doctors and reading test results. I have waited for some appointments but there was also a time when the news was bad that he spent about 45-60 minutes with me. Sometimes we are given more time; other times we wait while others are given more time. I have seen him stay past quitting time. He has seen me in the hospital at 6 am and as late as 10 pm. I do have one suggestion for getting the most out of your office visit; ask questions. Dr. Thomas answers what he is asked. If you don't ask, he may assume you don't care to know. He can be blunt but he is very honest. My husband and myself really appreciate Dr. Thomas. We hope he stays in practice in the area for a long time!

Horrible person

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Called my mother a lier and refused to treat her, she is 88 and a doctor in his practice yelled at her, but this guy said sshe is lieing

Posted on October 11th, 2017