Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin A Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin A Williams has the following 13 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Williams is a top notch surgeon. He and his staff have seen me through a difficult surgery/rehab, every step of the long road to recovery. They have made sure I've had everything I need such as a tens unit, shoulder kit. They've also kept me comfortable with pain management help. Regular follow up calls, too. I very highly recommend Dr. Williams....he sees a lot of patients but takes the time needed to talk with you and explain everything. An A+ physician, surgeon, and person!
Honestly...this surgeon should not even HAVE a license...I have spoken with MANY people and had I spoken with them BEFORE my surgery...TRUST me when I say that I would NOT have had him coming NEAR me w/anything other than a referral...to another surgeon~~~he has RUINED my life and he WILL make it right...whether on his terms, or mine...
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Kevin A Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEllis County Medical Assoc, 802 W Lampasas St, Ennis, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin A Williams in this video.
Dr. Kevin A Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ennis, TX.