Dr. Kevin H Ashby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin H Ashby?

This was my first visit. I was referred by my Endocrinologist .I found Dr. Ashby to be kind, smart and thorough in analyzing my health issues. He planned tests and follow-up. I feel that I am in good hands .

Great bedside manner and excellent surgeon.

I took my mother to several gastro doctors and no one seemed to be able to diagnose her problem. Most doctors also believed she was "not a candidate for surgery" because of her many health issues. However, Dr Ashby performed the correct tests and surgery and she healed nicely. He also has a way of putting patients at ease with his excellent bedside manner.

Smart and compassionate

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable. At the same time very understanding of the patient as a whole. Compassionate physician. Excellent bedside manner.

Dr. Ashby did a great job answering all of my questions. He made me feel reassured about the procedure that no one wants to discuss.

Great Experience

Despite a very full schedule, Dr. Ashby worked in two separate appointments for me on very short notice; His insistence that I received necessary testing promptly resulted in a quick diagnosis; Very professional and good follow up

Comprehensive disclosure

Very thorough

New patient, initial appointment. Doctor Ashby was very personable, but also professional and thorough. Reviewed my history, discussed next steps and invited my questions.

Dr Ashby was referred to me by my personal physician who is also a patient of Dr. Ashby. Dr Ashby took the time to answer all my questions. He and his staff made the experience as pleasant as possible. Most importantly, I feel he took his time looking for polyps and anything else abnormal. He was also great on following up. Definately recommend him.

He's so caring

I've had 3 colonoscopies done by Dr. Ashby. He is very caring and patient. I trust him to the fullest and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

Truly pleased with Dr Ashby's understanding of my fears and concerns, he took the time to listen and put me at ease. Amazing petient centered approach to care. Thank you Dr. Ashby!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Ashby performed an upper endoscopy on a random week day night much to my avail. He was kind, informative, and condfident-all the traits of an excellent physcian. A week after the procedure, I met with him for a follow up, and he was personable and relatable. I am fortunate to have Dr. Ashby as my GI.

I have seen Dr. Ashby for over 10 years. He is very compassionate. Once I was losing weight like mad and he would call me everyday even on the weekend to see how I was doing. That is very rare for a doctor to do these days. I feel he is the best GI doctor in Orange County! He was born to be a GI doctor. I recommend him 100 percent!