Dr. Kevin J Baggett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Baggett?

Quality Care With Dr. Baggett

I find Dr. Baggett to be a fantastic doctor. He seems to be very knowledgeable and will answer your questions in detail. I find him very personable and professional and I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for a primary care physician in the Warner Robins area.

Fired as patient

Got fired for being less than 10 minutes late to appt. Has no problem scheduling appt's. so you wait almost an hour to see him after appt time though.

This is a great Doctor!

Very good

Transferred the entire family to Dr. Baggett a few years ago and couldn't be happier. He is prompt with appointment times and spends time with me and my family to get accurate diagnoses.

Who?

I read all the negative comments about Dr. Baggett and his staff and i was left wondering who these folks are talking about. I've been a patient of Dr. Baggett for about 8 years and I have NEVER experienced anything like these people describe. Dr. Baggett has been friendly, helpful and courteous to me. I have had only one experience when i had to wait more than 10 minutes total to see him. His staff has been courteous and helpful. Of course, I try to be aware of how busy they are...

BAD

Do not recommend him..

Great Doc

Great doctor! Willing to listen.

My visit was pleasant and timely. Dr. Bagget is very knowledgable and friendly.

Not Pleased At All

The same thing happened to me. I got charged for 2 no show visit. One I called and left a message on the recorder to cancel but then the front desk lied and said I didnt. Then one I missed bc, my fault, I forgot but never recvd a reminder call. So when I went I asked the front desk they swore I did and I know I didnt. I like the Doctor but the staff is horrible.

Good Doctor, Poor Staff

Front desk staff is rude and often times act aggravated if you start asking questions about availability of appointments. They will hang up on you and show very little compassion when you ask for help. We'd rather see the doctors on the base since the staff is so much more supportive. I guess they don't realize they are glorified secretaries whose pay checks depend on the level of customer service they provide or maybe, it's not an issue for this practice. We like the doctor but are switching since the front desk staff are the ones we have to go through and they suck.

Recommend Dr. Baggett

I disagree with the previous comments. Dr. Baggett's staff has always been courteous to me, very professional. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be called back even when I was worked in. He does a great job of following my chronic health conditions. Overall I'd give him 3-1/2 stars.

find another doctor

The doctor himself is not a bad guy, but his staff is alot of rude women. If you don't mind how rude and sorry they are than he is a pretty good guy.

Dr. Kevin J Baggett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.