- Abrazo Central Campus
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin M Berman MD
Dr. Kevin M Berman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 2 other locations). They have 40 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Kevin M Berman has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Kevin M Berman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kevin M Berman has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Kevin M Berman Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Kevin M Berman
Dr. Berman graduated from the Univ of Ok Coll of Med in 1980. Dr. Berman works in Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Berman is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus.