Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin P Bethke has the following 1 specialty
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Bethke had to give me disappointing news following cancer surgery. He asked if I wanted to seek out another opinion. The impression I had was that he wanted to dismiss me as a patient. That is a very difficult situation for the patient.
I'm so pleased I chose Dr. Bethke. He assured me that my diagnosis would not be what I thought it was, instead it was 99% not cancer. Although my case was as low as possible, he did not treat it with less of an importance. I'm always the drama queen when I have to have surgery, and he helped me with my fears. When I didn't quite listen to the discharge nurse correctly, he called me instead of the nurse or someone else calling. He explained it to me what to expect. I felt so special. How's that for bedside manner? In all I was very pleased. Thank you Dr.Bethke and the Lyn Sage Comprehensive Breast Center for a great first time impression.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2015, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1983
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Kevin P Bethke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaggie Daley Center For Womens Cancer Care, 250 E Superior St Ste 4, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin P Bethke in this video.
Dr. Kevin P Bethke is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.