Dr. Kevin Boyer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Boyer?

Patient Beware

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Received a lot of false promises that surgery would make me pain free. In more pain...can not work. He wanted to do more surgery. A second and third opinion advised against additional surgery. No longer patient. Ignored me after I did not want more surgery. Doctor and staff worst bedside manner ever.

should of read the reviews ...

Posted on February 4th, 2017

should have read the reviews and asked around.After surgery, I did quick internet search it . shows he has had malpractice suits. No wonder...my surgery did not go well. can't sleep through night it a lot of pain.

Poor surgeon

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Lost job...unable to work...in more pain after surgery by Dr. Boyer. Sought 2nd opinion after surgery was told growth would re occur again. Boyer pre surgery diagnosis quick recovery pain free. This did not happen! I wish I read the reviews before I saw him.. Post surgery he ignored my reports of pain...more painful than before surgery. What a mistake!

Fabulous

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Boyer and his office. The care that they extended was superb and Dr. Boyer is a fantastic surgeon. I suffered for years with back problems and he took great care of me. My surgery was fairly recent, my recovery has been excellent and I am looking forward to an active future. I had resigned myself to a life a tremendous pain and inactivity and because of Dr. Boyer, that has changed. I am so happy. Thanks Doc and crew.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

Dr Boyer is an awesome Dr. , and individual, as well as a great surgeon, and his staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr Boyer for your surgery.

big mistake

Posted on June 24th, 2016

After surgery things got worse and hard to get callbacks. Plus nurse was horrendous

My hero Dr Boyer.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr Boyer has operated on me 5x. I have cervical problems and he has just completed my 5th surgery. I should have went and seen Dr Boyer a long time ago. My other doctors were saying it's just chronic pain. It wasn't and Dr Boyer seen it on the MRI. He operated 3 weeks ago on me and I feel like I have life again. I do not trust anybody except for dr. Boyer. Part of my problem was he is 70 miles away from me and I could not make the drive. I finally gave in and made the drive he looked at my MRI instead we need to go win and fix this. I am 3 weeks post op and I want to thank the Lord for Dr Boyer. A lot of your neuro surgeons have a little attitude but not him he's human and very compassionate with a great personality.

promises not kept

Posted on April 15th, 2015

when I first opted for other alternatives besides surgery he quickly left the exam room. When I did return after I tried all the other non surgery options, he quickly recommended surgery. He said I would notice right away that there was no pain. Also, recoup time would be swift. A year later, I am still in pain.

surgery outcome not as promised

Posted on December 31st, 2014

not detailed oriented, missed a few things, gives limited diagnosis as well as putting a positive spin on his surgical abilities, hard to reach doctor and staff, seems only interested in slicing and dicing,

disappointed in results of surgery

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I had cervical fusion done two years ago by Dr. Boyer. Never pain-free, difficulties with swallowing and breathing as a result of the surgery. Finally discovered that the hardware placed was too large for my neck, and was interfering with my swallowing and breathing. Two screws broke, and the edge of the hardware eroded and cracked the vertebrae above the fusion. I have just had a second surgery, with a different surgeon, to remove the hardware and repair the damaged bone. Two days out of surgery, I feel better than I have in two years. I am glad to have survived.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

My experience with his office was atrocious. His nurse was the worst !! He seems like a good doctor but rude, as soon as I chose to have physical therapy instead of surgery I was ignored. Now, knowing all this I need to have Carpal tunnel surgery and since everyone recommended him I thought I would give him another chance. I called for a week straight and left messages that I wanted to make an appointment even spoke to someone. No one ever returned my call. I'M DONE!!!!

spinal fushion

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I would like to highly recommend Dr Kevin Boyer to anyone one that needs back surgery. (or for that matter any other ailment, including surgery)He is by far the best, most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever been to. He is an excellent surgeon and very easy to understand so much that every one could understand.Thank you so much for the excellent care, my faith in doctors have been restored! Also all of his office staff are the best!