Dr. Kevin Braat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Braat?

Best Office Experince I have Ever Had

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I went to ENT Allergy Associates to get a second opinion on my chronic sinusitis. Having been treated for more than a year by another ENT doctor who was advising sinus surgery, I wanted to be sure that surgery was truly necessary. Dr. Braat diagnosed and treated my sinus issue (Nasal Polyps) in one visit and said surgery was not necessary. The amazing thing about this practice is the efficiency, punctuality and effectiveness of treatment. This is due to a very knowledgeable and caring staff. I am truly glad I found this practice and highly recommend them.

Great for children

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr. Braat is accommodating and flexible. Amazing with children!

Satisfied patient

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I had been to many other specialists, undergone an insane number of useless tests and over-prescribed medications with no relief. Dr Braat was the first doctor to go through all my records, explain them to me and come up with an explanation for my chronic problem. He treatment was effective and my symptoms are improved. When a doctor spends that kind of time with a patient one learns to understand why there are delays in medical offices. Also, the follow-up from Dr Braat and his assistant Kate was excellent; they called several times and promptly responded to my calls. Overall and exceptional physician.

Stop Snoring, Really

Posted on May 5th, 2009

My daughter inherited my mother's severe snoring problem. She is a teenager and was made fun of at sleepovers. She also had sleeping problems including apnea. It has been months since her surgery. The snoring has completely stopped. She had her adnoids, tonsils and uvula removed. I wish I had done it years ago. Now we all sleep better. Thank you Dr. Braat.

Posted on November 29th, 2017