Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin D Brandstetter has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Kevin Brandstetter is a great doctor with an outstanding bedside manner. He comes across as very intelligent, very concerned about your well being, and just the kind of guy that you want to have in the emergency room with you at CPMC. The only downside is if another person comes in critical condition, ties up Brandstetter's time and attention, and you're left waiting on your own for a long period while hooked up to an IV drip.
12 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kevin D Brandstetter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, 2425 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Kevin D Brandstetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.