Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin A Bresnahan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I have had the misfortune of being assigned to this doctor twice while visiting cape cod hospital emergency room. I thought the first time was just a "bad day" for both of us but . . . when I was "treated" by him again in his surly, discourteous manner I asked to see another doctor. My mistake. I was then ignored for what seemed like hours. I guess if common courtesy and some kind of manners matter, to you it would be best to avoid this doc if at all possible. I'm still alive but that's about all I can say for my experience with Dr. Bresnahan.
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Kevin A Bresnahan accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCape Cod Emergency Associates, 27 Park St, Hyannis, MA
Dr. Kevin A Bresnahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.