Dr. Kevin E Bright Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kevin E Bright?

horrible

Horrible doctor!!!! Doesn't know what he was talking about goes in circles and didn't give any answers to my moms condition. No empathy whatsoever. he discriminates people. He also was scheduled to do surgery on my doctor and didn't show up send someone else last minute. don't trust this man

Highly recommend!

Dr. Bright has been my daughter's doctor since she was a baby she is 8 years old now and Dr. Bright has preformed 4 surgeries on her. We are more than pleased with him. He has great bedside manner and always takes the time to explain in detail what my daughter's surgery will entail. Overall we highly recommend this amazingly talented Dr.

He smells like body odor. I can't trust my baby to a man that doesn't know basic hygiene!

Dr. Kevin E Bright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.