Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin H Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kevin H Brown has the following 21 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Kevin H Brown has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin H Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I saw Dr. Brown after a sever bleeding episode and had blood tests. A day or two latter, his nurse called, told me to go to the E.R. immediately. By this time the bleeding had STOPPED for at least a few days. After a stressful and sleepless night in the hospital my blood levels from the transfusions only improved slightly. In a few weeks my blood levels came back to normal on their own. This situation cost my insurance company tens of thousands and I took blood from someone who might have really needed it. After leaving my 3rd shift stressful and physical job I have managed to get through menopause without surgery or medication.
Dr. Brown takes the time to explain information, procedures and data. He answers all questions and really listens to his patients. I also appreciate how seriously he takes cancer detection and regular screening practices. His matter of fact, open infirmation approach keeps me from worrying. He also took the time to inform me about their patient portal and why it would be a benefit to me. Last, he takes the mission of demistifying regular medical care seriously. He doesn't want patients to be afraid to bring their medical concerns to a doctor.
I'm a 44 yr old female who has suffered with endometreosis for 27 years. I've gone through a lot of different treatments. I came to Dr. Brown complaining of pain and in my mind ready for a hysterectomy. He did not rush me into it. He was extremely patient and educated. Giving several options and time to decide. He made me feel very comfortable. I decided with the hysterectomy. Dr. Brown discussed the surgery thoroughly in his office and the hospital. He is an excellent surgeon. I'm recommending him to all my friends.
Dr. Kevin Brown is the nicest ob i've had to date. Same for the nurses. No one in the office has once made me feel rushed in any way or like I was asking a stupid question. There is practically no wait each time I come in. Every time I come in it seems like Dr. Brown has a statistic or additional info on whatever questions I ask, it is very clear to me that he keeps up with the current literature. I have already recommended this practice to friends and will continue to do so.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Kevin H Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIngrid W Brown Md, 1490 Rusk Rd Ste 202, Round Rock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin H Brown in this video.
Dr. Kevin H Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.