Dr. Kevin Buckwalter Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Buckwalter?

Morphin

Posted on November 4th, 2017

Why would you give Morphin to a patient taking other meds and has had a substance abuse issue?? Well that patient is dead now. Another to add to his proverbial list. Only this one was my brother!!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Retired

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Buckhalter for about a year now and my experience with him has been pleasant and wonderful. He listens to me intently and shows great concern and care. Dr. Buckwalter explains what my aliment is and what my medication does so that it's in laymen terms. I'm happy with this Dr.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Dr. Buckwalter Was the most kindly doctor I have ever had. He was very efficient, & very patient, spent as much time as needed with his patients. His staff was also excellent and always so very courteous. I could not ask for better.

Self Employed

Posted on July 17th, 2014

This is a kind and wonderful Dr. who treated me for years. It is unfortunate that he has been attacked like he has. He is not responsible for drug addicts who chose to self medicate themselves. I would trust him with m life.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2011

This doctor was an excellent physician that actually cared about his patients.I was a patient for 3 years under his care. Half of his so called od's and suicides, the families of the so called victims fail to mention the previous addition problems and criminal activity they had. This doctor didn't create these "victims." Dr. Buckwalter was just a doctor that was made an example of by the judicial system, and ramrodded by the media. He is currently trying to reattain his medical license, which he has an actual chance of getting for inappropriate termination. If every doctor had to lose there license because of deaths with their patients, there wouldn't be very many doctors around now would there.

Dr Buckwalter

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I went to doctor Buckwalter many years. He was a kind doctor who listened to what your complaints were. Unlike a lot of doctors he truly seemed to care, unlike many who treat you like another number. I realized he had some issues, but as far as being a caring, concerned doctor he rates tops. As far as patients misuse of prescribed medication I am not certain the doctor is all to blame. We are supposed to know the difference between taking medication sensibly and abuse especially as adults.

The Best Doctor I Ever Saw

Posted on December 23rd, 2008

Dr. Buckwalter spent more time with me and truly LISTENED to me, unlike most doctors. How he can be blamed for patient stupidity in overdosing THEMSELVES is beyond me!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

I simply adore Dr. Buckwalter. I have several bulging disks in my back and other doctors blew me off after prescribing physical therapy and 10 Lortabs (but no more than that, in fear of investigation, DEA, lawsuits, etc). My job requires a lot of heavy lifting, twisting, walking, etc. Plus, greedy management tries to light a fire under my butt to get me to skip lunch & breaks and run like I'm being chased. He helped me so much. He's so understanding, and a great listener. He doesn't expect me to "learn how to breathe" to ease the pain. I think that's a bunch of crap. I get the pills I need to function every month, and nothing more. The bottle NEVER reads "take as many pills as you can swallow". I follow the instructions on the bottle and I do quite well. He's compassionate. Maybe he's known pain himself. Dr. Buckwalter has helped me so much more than I can say.

Dr. Buckwalter is competent and caring

Posted on September 19th, 2008

The other review is a troll. No patients of Dr. Buckwalter have ever died or suffered from his care. I trust my family with him and he is wonderful.

Posted on February 26th, 2016