Dr. Kevin L Burns Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin L Burns?

Not the best Dr

very dismissive and no bedside manner

He was the worst Dr

You are not allowed to complain or be pro-active regarding your care. If you ask questions he will get angry and If you are sick he will dismiss you illness. He does not care about his patients and he only wants patients that are well

don't go to this doctor

Rude and wrong diagnosis

Clairvoyant?

Amazing! He already knows what to do even before you explain why you are there. Then, he'll probably send you to a specialist anyway.

excellent doctor

Dr. Burns takes time to find out about your condition. He answers all my questions completely. He has been my doctor for the entire time he has been in High Point.

Can't do it here!

If you have anything more serious than a cold, you will probably be referred to a specialist. Good for business, I guess.

He spends no time with patients to discuss your problems. His nurse is nice, but the administrative people up front have the personality of a brick wall. He has overcharged me and is offended when questioned. I cannot in good faith recommend this doctor anymore as I have been seeing him for many years now. I will find a more suitable doctor for my needs.

Worst experience

Dr Burns Over charged me and takes advantage of me. Have worst experience, would not recommend to anyone.

Hospital Stay

I am pleased with the care that I have received from Dr. Burns. Dr. Burn's nurse is very sweet and understanding to my needs. Staff in the lab are very caring, I have problem each time they have to draw blood, but they understand my needs. My husband also has Dr. Burns as his doctor. We have been coming for years and are pleased with our care.

My Doc For Life!

I love Dr. Burns and his nurse! Fantastic People. I have been seeing him for 10 years now and my husband has now made Dr. Burns is Doc! I highly recommend him.

Jerk!

This doctor is a jerk! He doesn't allow you time to tell concerns, he stares at his laptop, typing and reading during the entire visit. At the end of my office visit he remarked that "living with _____ condition is challenging isn't it?" I have never been diagnosed with ______! He has been my doctor for over 3 years now you would think he would know that...he's a jerk! That's my last appointment with that idiot! He has the bedside manner of a pet rock!