Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin A Butterfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor was arrogant and rude. He kept asking my husband and myself questions about my husbands situation and we had no idea how to answer. My husband was sent to him because of a blood clot in his leg. And he wanted us to tell him what kind of blood clot is it, etc. When we didn't know he says rudely "oh, you don't know!" Never had him take a blood test before starting on blood thinners. He kept mentioning it was Friday and it is hard to get any answers from anyone. He was very very rude!
33 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Kevin A Butterfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Gundersen Health Plan
- Gundersen Health Plan Select Network
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMile Bluff Clinic, 1040 Division St, Mauston, WI
Dr. Kevin A Butterfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mauston, WI.