Dr. Kevin A Butterfield Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kevin A Butterfield?

Never again

This doctor was arrogant and rude. He kept asking my husband and myself questions about my husbands situation and we had no idea how to answer. My husband was sent to him because of a blood clot in his leg. And he wanted us to tell him what kind of blood clot is it, etc. When we didn't know he says rudely "oh, you don't know!" Never had him take a blood test before starting on blood thinners. He kept mentioning it was Friday and it is hard to get any answers from anyone. He was very very rude!

patient

Very nice and polite in office but once you leave forget it. He doesn't call in medications, doesn't return phone calls, Could care less about you as a patient or your concerns. would not recommend him uless you have a cold.