Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin C Hackett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I got an appointment within a week of my call to the office which I thought was very good. Staff at front desk very helpful in completing health history and nurse who took me back to the room friendly. Meeting Dr. Hackett gave me back faith in the medical profession. He was genuinely empathetic with my concerns and answered all of my questions. He gave me the options that I had for my condition and his opinion on what he felt was the best choice for me. We decided together the best option for me at this time. I would highly recommend Dr. Hackett if you want a caring doctor who wants to work with you and you want a good, caring doctor who will explain in things in detail and not hesitant to answer all your questions and concerns. That has been my experience so far.
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Kevin C Hackett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAntietam Urosurgical Center Asc, 11110 Medical Campus Rd Ste 228, Hagerstown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin C Hackett in this video.
Dr. Kevin C Hackett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.