Dr. Kevin C Hackett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin C Hackett?

Don't come to this office if you have chronic conditions like interstitial cystitis. Not only did Dr hackett try to do the cystoscopy and hydrodistention without anesthesia (which is torture) and made me pay extra to be put under, he also refused any and all pain medication and even after a confirmed diagnosis of severe interstitial cystitis with ulcers, and my symptoms worsening after the surgery (which happens to some people) the nurse practioner refused pain medication and lacked any empathy at all. I went through weeks of pure torture at home without medication before I ended up in the emergency room. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this office. If you have simple urological issues then I'm sure its a fine office, but if you have chronic conditions or anything to do with pain, do what I did and find another urologist that cares.

LEGend

Great first visit

I got an appointment within a week of my call to the office which I thought was very good. Staff at front desk very helpful in completing health history and nurse who took me back to the room friendly. Meeting Dr. Hackett gave me back faith in the medical profession. He was genuinely empathetic with my concerns and answered all of my questions. He gave me the options that I had for my condition and his opinion on what he felt was the best choice for me. We decided together the best option for me at this time. I would highly recommend Dr. Hackett if you want a caring doctor who wants to work with you and you want a good, caring doctor who will explain in things in detail and not hesitant to answer all your questions and concerns. That has been my experience so far.

Wonderful experience...highly recommend Dr Hackett and his office!

I had my vasectomy done by Dr Hackett. The office was being remodeled and workers were coming in and out of the room where I was having my procedure done. Some would actually come up and talk to the dr while he was performing my vasectomy and watching. Needless to say I was concerned about cleanliness and the fact that I felt like everybody under the moon was getting an eyeful of my junk. He seemed totally oblivious to my discomfort. He should've been a horse Doctor. Will never ever recommend this man to anyone.

I would put less than one star if I could. Nurse was rude and Dr. Hackett was unapologetic.

Dr. Kevin C Hackett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.