Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin C Kearney has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kevin C Kearney has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Kevin C Kearney has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin C Kearney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient of Dr. Kevin Kearney for 35 years. I have had 4 deliveries between 1981 and 1991, 3 with difficulties developing only at the last minute. We were certainly thankful Dr. Kearney knew what to do and when. In 2010, I was beginning to have difficulties once again which he very quickly began tests that showed cancer cells. He called me immediately with the news and advised me with what he would want his wife to do if it were her. Within a matter of days I was at Mercy Hospital having robotic surgery to remove the cancer. I feel fortunate to have been a patient of his for so many years.
I have been a patient of Dr. Kearney since 1979. Throughout those years he has cared for me throughout my pregnancy, delivered my son, performed my tubal. He treated me through menopause, performed my hysterectomy, and also did an exploratory surgery. He always takes his time with me, explains things to me so that I can understand the medical terms. When I had a problem with depression he was there to help. He always has time for my questions, and always follows up. I have followed him to several offices and plan to continue to do so until he retires. I cannot stress enough what a wonderful doctor I think he is.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Kevin C Kearney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin C Kearney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crisfield, MD.