Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kevin C Kearney
Dr. Kevin C Kearney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crisfield, MD, with another office in Cambridge, MD. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kearney is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center and University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester. Dr. Kearney has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin C Kearney has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kevin C Kearney has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Kevin C Kearney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 5
I have been a patient of Dr. Kevin Kearney for 35 years. I have had 4 deliveries between 1981 and 1991, 3 with difficulties developing only at the last minute. We were certainly thankful Dr. Kearney knew what to do and when. In 2010, I was beginning to have difficulties once again which he very quickly began tests that showed cancer cells. He called me immediately with the news and advised me with what he would want his wife to do if it were her. Within a matter of days I was at Mercy Hospital having robotic surgery to remove the cancer. I feel fortunate to have been a patient of his for so many years.
I have been a patient of Dr. Kearney since 1979. Throughout those years he has cared for me throughout my pregnancy, delivered my son, performed my tubal. He treated me through menopause, performed my hysterectomy, and also did an exploratory surgery. He always takes his time with me, explains things to me so that I can understand the medical terms. When I had a problem with depression he was there to help. He always has time for my questions, and always follows up. I have followed him to several offices and plan to continue to do so until he retires. I cannot stress enough what a wonderful doctor I think he is.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kearney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Kevin C Kearney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO