3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin C Kearney?

A Thankful Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Kevin Kearney for 35 years. I have had 4 deliveries between 1981 and 1991, 3 with difficulties developing only at the last minute. We were certainly thankful Dr. Kearney knew what to do and when. In 2010, I was beginning to have difficulties once again which he very quickly began tests that showed cancer cells. He called me immediately with the news and advised me with what he would want his wife to do if it were her. Within a matter of days I was at Mercy Hospital having robotic surgery to remove the cancer. I feel fortunate to have been a patient of his for so many years.

retired

I have been a patient of Dr. Kearney since 1979. Throughout those years he has cared for me throughout my pregnancy, delivered my son, performed my tubal. He treated me through menopause, performed my hysterectomy, and also did an exploratory surgery. He always takes his time with me, explains things to me so that I can understand the medical terms. When I had a problem with depression he was there to help. He always has time for my questions, and always follows up. I have followed him to several offices and plan to continue to do so until he retires. I cannot stress enough what a wonderful doctor I think he is.

Best GYN ever.

Dr. Kevin C Kearney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crisfield, MD.

Dr. Kevin C Kearney Is this you?