Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin C Strait has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
My experience was sad and dismal. I did not receive an adequate work-up, but that didn't matter so much as I was in need of refills for some very mundane medicine, but important none-the-less (blood pressure control for an aneurysm). He never filled my medicine and he charged me for services I never received, even though I wrote him an angry letter regarding my issues. Approach him with care and be forewarned. His staff is terrible! He should apologize to me!
Dr. Strait has been my primary care doctor for maybe 20 years. His office is accommodating getting you in when you are sick. Back in 1996 I got my parents to change to him, my Dad had Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease, Dr. Strait was very knowledgeable and helpful with helping us through the years as the diseases progressed. He has been absolutely wonderful to my mother and I feel very confident when he sees her, that she is being taken care of.
I saw this doctor, Dr. Strait, when I was 19 years old (and I'm 36 now) because I was going to have some surgery that required me to have a family doctor that practiced at the hospital I was to have the surgery. I think my mother called him and his office from the phone book, got an appointment and explained my surgery and need for doctor in the community. He agreed and came to see me at the hospital after my surgery. He was the kindest, gentlest person/doctor. I had jaw surgery and was really groggy and sleepy when he came in. He just sat down, took my pulse, was very quiet--just perfect and after 17 years and ended Dr. relationships, I am trying to get back into see him. Highly recommended.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Strait is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Kevin C Strait accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Family Physicians Inc, 1010 Summitt Dr, Middletown, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin C Strait in this video.
Dr. Kevin C Strait is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, OH.