Dr. Kevin Strait Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Strait?

Poor services

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Posted on October 30th, 2014

My experience was sad and dismal. I did not receive an adequate work-up, but that didn't matter so much as I was in need of refills for some very mundane medicine, but important none-the-less (blood pressure control for an aneurysm). He never filled my medicine and he charged me for services I never received, even though I wrote him an angry letter regarding my issues. Approach him with care and be forewarned. His staff is terrible! He should apologize to me!

Very caring doctor.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Strait has been my primary care doctor for maybe 20 years. His office is accommodating getting you in when you are sick. Back in 1996 I got my parents to change to him, my Dad had Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease, Dr. Strait was very knowledgeable and helpful with helping us through the years as the diseases progressed. He has been absolutely wonderful to my mother and I feel very confident when he sees her, that she is being taken care of.

Long Time Ago Care--

Posted on August 12th, 2011

I saw this doctor, Dr. Strait, when I was 19 years old (and I'm 36 now) because I was going to have some surgery that required me to have a family doctor that practiced at the hospital I was to have the surgery. I think my mother called him and his office from the phone book, got an appointment and explained my surgery and need for doctor in the community. He agreed and came to see me at the hospital after my surgery. He was the kindest, gentlest person/doctor. I had jaw surgery and was really groggy and sleepy when he came in. He just sat down, took my pulse, was very quiet--just perfect and after 17 years and ended Dr. relationships, I am trying to get back into see him. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 7th, 2017