Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Campbell
Dr. Kevin Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise and McCullough Hyde. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Campbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
27 Years Experience
Texas A&M University
Graduated in 1986
Western Reserve Care System
Dr. Kevin Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Kevin Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.