Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin G Carr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kevin G Carr has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kevin G Carr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin G Carr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I been a pt of dr Carr for nearly 25 years, at first he showed that he cared about his puts, now you're a flipping number, and half the time he only spends 5-7minutes with you and when you have other concerns he walks out the door,or tell s you if not any better in 2 weeks come back, I know it's not all his fault, but the staff he has working for him don't have a clue about his loyal pts. Don't get me wrong, I understand Dr.Carr has bad days also, but sometimes they make you feel like a burden that you even came.. I will not change my dr for we have a long history,
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Carr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Kevin G Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Park Physicians, 1450 Eastside Rd, Platteville, WI
Dr. Kevin G Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Platteville, WI.