Dr. Kevin J Case Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Case?

Excellent Dr.

Excellent Dr. Very compassionate and professional, he is also very detailed in his diagnostic. I had a very difficult pregnancy and he helped me through the whole process, he was there to guide me all the time. I am so grateful I found him.

Not Recommended...

Dr. Case should of suggested a amniocentesis at my 20 week ultrasound due to his observation. Dr. Case was supposed to be the "best" according to many people, but my experience was the worst. He saw the signs of a possible genetic disorder, but did not suggest amino, so I had to wait 24 weeks until another doctor confirmed it. Luckily, I went to Kirkland fetal medicine and they did the amnio, at 24 weeks, which found trisomy 18.He also commented on my weight, which seemed very inappropriate for a pregnant lady, when you already feel huge! Yes, I'm a size 16 ...but I honestly didn't need the weight comment, just made the experience even worse.

Cold as ice Kevin Case

Dr Case,Was cold and irritated that we took our 3 year old with us. His speech sounded like he is reading of a tele prompter. Apsolutely no warmth and came away feeling he didn't like us or our racial type (?)Definitely do not recommend him especially when they have no clear policy that kids are not allowed. I respect it if he could own up that he didn't work well with children rather than mention my baby may have heart defects so not to bring the older sibling along to hear the sad news!!!

The Best Doctor I've EVER seen

Dr. Case is by far the BEST Dr. I've ever come across. He made our experience seeing our baby so memorable and special. He was our favorite part of our 2 pregnancies. He is so positive and wonderful. He was so open and patient with our numerous questions.I recommend him all the time to every pregnant woman.