Dr. Kevin Chaitoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Chaitoff?

Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr Chaitoff is excellent in all aspects of his profession. He is down to earth and makes you feel.very comfortable when discussing your case. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for the best.

Competent?

Posted on March 9th, 2013

He does not use anesthesia in his practice of epidural's, He does not carry insurance but quick to bill yours. His office manager is incompetent, and I would not say he is the top dr, to go to in the Palm Beach area, His nursing staff is unprofessional along with his office manager and Physician asst. Just my point of view and experience dealing with this doctor.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor. Empathizes with patients, is patient and understanding. I feel that he feels like he is personally responsible for each patient. Really takes each visit as a challenge, he researches and stays up to date with treatments in order to really help his patients. He tries really hard to help his patients without the use of medications unless absolutely necessary. I appreciate this approach and wish other doctors were more like him.

Office Staff

Posted on July 5th, 2012

There is a lack of communication within the office staff.

DK

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Chaitoff is truly an amzaing and caring doctor! I had been to Mayo and Cleveland Clinic and he was the only one able to diagnose my rare pain condition. I am so thankul for his care.Thank you again!PS: His staff is equally as amzaing!

Dr Kevin chaitoff

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Need more physicians like him

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Only have been in to see him once. Office staff was courteous and professional. Dr genuinely seemed concerned and helpful. Hopefully upon follow up visit he will be able to help me ease my pain. Also came highly recommended

Patient

Posted on November 28th, 2010

Dr. Chaitoff is an amzing patient, intelligent, and caring physician. I wish that more of my doctors would follow his fine example.Thank You!!!!

Mrs. S

Posted on October 9th, 2010

Amazing physician!Great bed side manner!I am very thankful that my primary care physician and neurosurgeon referred me to Dr. Chaitoff!

Mary

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I am so glad that my family doctor referred me to Dr. Chaitoff. He has a wonderful bed side manner, funny, and intelligent. I know that I made the right choice!Thank You Dr. Chaitoff!

Best Physician in WPB!

Posted on July 12th, 2010

One of the most caring and professional physicians that has ever provided medical care. I wish that I had met Dr. Chaitoff 10 years ago! Thanks for being such a great doctor and for taking excellent care of me!

Mrs. T

Posted on May 28th, 2010

I am so greatful for the kindness and compassion shown to me by dr. Chaitoff. I have been diagnosed with terminal cancer and Dr. Chaitoff has been very supportive, even calling me on weekends and making a house call. He is one ofthe finest physicains whom I have been blessed to receive care! Thank You!