Dr. Kevin Clemmer Is this you?

good dr.

Posted on December 31st, 2011

In Federal Custody

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr. Clemmer has been arrested on 50 plus counts of improper prescribing.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 29th, 2011

Dr. Clemmer is a fantastic physician. He has been our family doctor for years. He is a true healer and I cannot say enough good things about him.He has only been ACCUSED of this nightmare. Hopefully, they will get this all straightened out and he can get back to being the wonderful doctor he is.

Lucky to have Kevin Clemmer DO as a physician

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I've been a patient for almost 10 yrs. and Dr. Clemmer has been the most friendly and caring doctor I've ever had. I suffer from a variety of back problems, and his treatments are great! My experience in the past with doctors have not been as congenial; i.e., they have always felt somewhat superior. Not with Dr. Clemmer. He treats me as a long-time friend and cares about my life peripheral to my medical situation(s). If you have problems with the staff, treat them with a smile, and even though she appears gruff, it's more likely to her workload than acting gruff towards the patients.

Good Dr. Poor Staff

Posted on May 12th, 2011

The front staff older lady is very rude and acts like the patience is an inconvience to get up off her butt and do her job, the office is dirty and not organized at all...The Dr, is Great and that is about it

Love my doctor!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Dr. C is absolutely wonderful. I am truly blessed to have found a physician like him. He really does care about his patients, not the $$$. His staff is great too. The ladies at the front desk are sweethearts and are always helpful and kind.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Rude staff and longest wait, dirty office

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Dr. Clemmer is a truly knowlegdable and caring doctor.

One in a million

Posted on January 13th, 2010

After suffering debilitating pain for years Dr. Clemmer has been the one doctor who has actually cared enough to take the time and help me diagnose my spine spine issues. He is always upbeat and is genuinely concerned in each patients wellbeing. On my first visit he took the time to listen to me and get to know me as a person, and conitinues to treat me as such, not as just another person with a physical handicap. He makes you feel truly cared for when you walk out the door, not discouraged or feeling like some issues were left unattended to. He has been flexible in my pain management, trying different routes until the best/most effective method is found. I have always trusted Dr. Clemmer with my body as he helps manipulate my spine and I walk out feeling like a million bucks, the only downside is that he is not a secrect, and I can usually only make a monthly visit because he is booked solid. If you have a chance to get an appointment with him I urge you to take full advantage of everything he has to offer, he is a wealth of knowledge from diet, to exercise, to no b.s. diagnoses. I saw multitudes of doctors before I visited Dr. C, and I used to miss work and class on a regular basis, bed-ridden with pain. I consider myself one of the lucky ones to have found a doctor who actually cares about his patients instead of just getting paid. His demeanor is truly relaxing and I have seen people of all ages walk out of his visiting rooms with huge smiles and saying goodbyes as if theyve known each other for decades. I know not everyone is blessed with a doctor of this caliber, but if you have not found your Dr. Kevin Clemmer yet, please keep looking or try to get an appointment with him until a space opens up. There is nobody half as committed to patients wellbeing in the denver-metro area, and with my injuries I have been to many of the large clinics and found that they are just there to give you the run around and milk you for all the money you can afford to spend. Thank you Dr. Clemmer for your incredible wealth of knowlege, and deep caring for each and every patient who walks into your visiting rooms.

A Truly Caring Physician

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. Clemmer brought hope back into my life. He is truly caring, professional and an all around wonderful humanitarian. I would strongly recommend Dr. Clemmer to others in need of a doctor that is dedicated to the patient's needs.

Posted on February 10th, 2010