Kevin Colton Is this you?

Have you seen Kevin Colton?

Outstanding!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Top notch! Exceedingly competent and very responsive. I sent him a text message for a non-emergency issue. I forgot he was on vacation. Even so, he called me back 3 times that same day (I was unable to take the first 2 returned calls) and then phoned in a refill script for me. That is dedication, above and beyond. In the past I have made a concerted effort to avoid the doc's office (a little crazy glue and grit closes the wound fine), but for the first time I'm comfortable speaking to a primary care doc. He is the only guy I trust with my fiance.

Patti

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Dr Colton is the BEST!!! He has been my doctor for about 15 years. So caring, professional and accurate in his diagnostic abilities. Confidence in a doctor is so important - and I have the most for Dr. Colton. What a Blessing he is!!!!!

Posted on January 9th, 2011

I have had several Drs in my life but have never had such a careful, dedicated and no nonsense one. Kevin is up to date but still has "old way" methods and values. He and his partner have a wonderful staff, computers when they make sense but personal interaction when it matters. A wonderful mix of modern and traditional medicine.

Dr Kevin's Practice Makes Perfect,

Posted on August 30th, 2009

-Always prepared for me as patient. No sitting around in exam room while he thumbs thru my folder.-Always listens and is happy to explain in layman's terms.-So much more I coul say but the goose is getting fat. I I feel blessed that I found him.

Posted on July 28th, 2017