Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin Cooke has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I honestly felt very uncomfortable with this doctor. From the moment he walked into the room he sighed and sounded really annoyed that I was in pain. He was really careless about everything and did not spend more then 5 min in the room with me. He didn't even ask me where I was having pain. when I was discharged he was like I told you that it was nothing and that he needed to re check my cat scan results with the radiologist because he was unsure. I hated him as a dr in the ER. He was extremly careless and even the RN was better at explaining things to me and helped out more then he did. If you have him at the ER I'm really sorry but your bound to have a bad expiriece like I did.
Dr. Cooke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard County General Hospital Inc
34 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Kevin Cooke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKevin M Cooke MD, 9572 Michaels Way, Ellicott City, MD
Dr. Kevin Cooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellicott City, MD.