Dr. Kevin B Coppage Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kevin B Coppage?

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Doctor Coppage is without a doubt the best doctor ever. He took are of my son when he was in Gaston Memorial. My son was only 2lbs 10 oz at birth. He is a great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. He is one of the only doctors these days that truly does everything and anything for you and your child. And to me that is the most important thing. There are not enough words to say how grateful he was my sons doctor in the NICU or enough times I can say Thank you to him for taking care of my son. He made the worse time in my life (thinking my son might not make it) alot better. He is truly a wonderful Doctor and I thank him from the bottom of my heart!

Type 2 Diabetes