Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin J Corcoran
Dr. Kevin J Corcoran, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin J Corcoran has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kevin J Corcoran has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin J Corcoran - Posted on April 13th, 2012
36 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center - Darnall
Dr. Kevin J Corcoran accepts the following insurance providers.
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLOURDES HOSPITAL, 169 Riverside Dr, Binghamton, NY
Dr. Kevin J Corcoran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.