9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kevin M Coughlin?

The BEST!

I cannot recommend Dr Coughlin enough. He has been my orthopedic doctor for 25 years now. I have degenerative bone disease and RA and Dr Coughlin has kept my pain levels at a tolerable level so that I could continue working and being productive. I cant imagine how different my life would have been without a doctor who didn't care. You won't regret seeing him! (I have had both hips and right knee replacement and am scheduled for left knee)...Side note: My mother had hip replacement surgery in Florida. So botched I flew her here to have the doc replace the other hip so that she wasn't off balance. She walks perfect now!

Dr. Kevin M Coughlin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmira, NY.

Dr. Kevin M Coughlin Is this you?