Dr. Kevin J Cross Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Cross?

A Perfectionist

I have had several surgeries by Dr. Cross and I can attest to his kindness, attention to detail, and skill as a plastic surgeon. In addition, his nurse and office staff couldn't be more helpful.

If you don't want to be butchered stay away from Dr. Kevin Cross. I would like to warn others in the Philadelphia area that he will destroy whatever it is he is trying to fix and you will have to find someone with lots of experience to fix all the damage he caused!

I had a prior surgery by another "well known" physician in the area because I didn't want to wait to for an appointment to see Dr. Cross. My results were not what I expected. I then went to Dr. Cross and he fixed everything, making me look as natural and as wonderful as I had hoped to look.

Dr. Kevin J Cross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villanova, PA.