Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin E Crowe has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 7
DR. CROWE DID NOT EVEN COME INTO MY HUSBANDS HOSPITAL ROOM TO GIVE US HIS CONDITION. WHEN HE WAS RELEASED. WE DID GET ANY RELEASE PAPERS. WE ASKED THE GIRL THAT WAS IN HIS ROOM ABOUT MEDICINES GIVEN HIM AND TEST RESULTS. THEY REFUSED. MY HUSBAND LATER DIED BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO GIVE US HIS CONDITION. I GUESS THEY ARE VERY HAPPY THAT THEY GOT AWAY WITH THIS.
Sarcastic,rude answered personal cel phone twice during visit. Continually had to be reminded what visit was about. Office staff more interested in setting up followups then present testing. Kept adressing remarks to my obviously confused brother to torment my sister then smirked when my sister pulled him aside asking him not to humiliate him.
A few years ago I had a little problem with A-Fib that landed me in the emergency room at Des Moines Methodist.I had not been inside a hospital other than the birth of my kids. Dr Crowe was on that night and was just what I needed.Very knowledgeable, easy going, and had a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone.
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Kevin E Crowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeart Care Services, 1115 Alaska St Ste 114, West Plains, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin E Crowe in this video.
Dr. Kevin E Crowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Plains, MO.