Dr. Kevin E Crowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin E Crowe?

COMPLAINT

DR. CROWE DID NOT EVEN COME INTO MY HUSBANDS HOSPITAL ROOM TO GIVE US HIS CONDITION. WHEN HE WAS RELEASED. WE DID GET ANY RELEASE PAPERS. WE ASKED THE GIRL THAT WAS IN HIS ROOM ABOUT MEDICINES GIVEN HIM AND TEST RESULTS. THEY REFUSED. MY HUSBAND LATER DIED BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO GIVE US HIS CONDITION. I GUESS THEY ARE VERY HAPPY THAT THEY GOT AWAY WITH THIS.

Find someone else

Sarcastic,rude answered personal cel phone twice during visit. Continually had to be reminded what visit was about. Office staff more interested in setting up followups then present testing. Kept adressing remarks to my obviously confused brother to torment my sister then smirked when my sister pulled him aside asking him not to humiliate him.

Best Heart Doc

A few years ago I had a little problem with A-Fib that landed me in the emergency room at Des Moines Methodist.I had not been inside a hospital other than the birth of my kids. Dr Crowe was on that night and was just what I needed.Very knowledgeable, easy going, and had a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Kevin E Crowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Plains, MO.