Dr. Kevin D Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin D Grant?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Broke my wrist in 3 places some time ago. After having it set at the hospital, I was referred to Dr. Kevin Grant for follow-up. My wrist never healed up appropriately. Dr. Grant said I had refused surgery on my wrist, which was not true. I was never even asked about the possibility of wrist surgery. His staff is very friendly, but Dr. Grant was not interested in me at all as a patient. I think he falsely wrote in my chart that I refused surgery to cover himself in case I complained or tried to file a law suit (which I would not do). I have since seen another specialist, however, unless they rebreak my wrist, it will never be right again.

I wouldn't go anywhere else

Do not go to this doctor

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone I know. Dr. Kevin Grant did the surgery on my father, but this man spent no time to meet my father prior to surgery or my mother. On follow up visit his staff has no clue about anything and this is a Beaumont doctor and all of my fathers information was in the system and they still act confused. The staff when trying to schedule appointment has to call you back and they tell you what time, not what is convent for your schedule. When my father went for a follow up visit 4 weeks after surgery he was there for almost 1.5 hours before Dr. Grant came in, when he did come in he spent exactly one minute with my father sent in a nurse to readjust the brace. This man thinks he is above everyone, this man needs a reality check in bedside and patient care manners. His office and staff are horrible.

Dr. Kevin D Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.