Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Murray
Dr. Kevin Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, IN, with other offices in Columbia, MO and Jefferson City, MO (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, University Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Kevin Murray is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Murray performed a lobotomy on my right lung to remove Stage 1 Type B cancer. I find it difficult to express my high regards for Dr. Murray. After surgery he made frequent follow-up visits while in the hospital and his visits were the hi-lite of my day! He was so courteous, concerned of my progress and professional to the highest degree. It is 9 months since surgery and all follow-up procedures indicate no subsequent cancer cells. THANK YOU DR. MURRAY!!!!
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
University Medical Center
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Status Start Date
Mountain View Hospital
Curators of the University of Missouri
University Hospitals and Clinics
35 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, IN.