Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Deighton
Dr. Kevin Deighton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI, with other offices in Novi, MI and Livonia, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Deighton is affiliated with Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Deighton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Deighton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Kevin Deighton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin Deighton in this video.
Dr. Kevin Deighton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.