Dr. Kevin M Deitel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin M Deitel?

In 2006 Dr Dietel preformed a laminectomy on my spine (l-5) after three weeks the incision still had not heald close and was constantly draining clear liquid ( that is not the norm ) , as matter of fact at that time he finally closed it with a suture at his office . One week later the incision burst open . Two days later I was in the emergency room with a full blown MRSA staff infection and a tear in the epidural . Your spinal cord is connected to your nervous system and is an appendage of your brain . SEE A NEUROSURGEON !! Orthopedic surgeons are for knees and hips . It took three more surgeries to correct this problem . Never trust a doctor who says anything is a piece of cake ... If that was the case you could do it yourself .

Talked me out of surgery and into physical therapy to solve one herniated and one bulging disc plus arthritis.

Best advice ever from a surgeon.

Best Ever!

Best doctor that I have ever been to and consistently go back to. I've taken my wife for treatment and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Great spine surgeon

He is very nice and thorough. Spent a lot of time explaining my issue with me.

I am so lucky to have met Dr. D. He is so caring and always take the time to listen to your concerns and problems. He also always explains why he wants to do some procedure and the possible benefits and side effects. I had spinal surgery and would recommend Dr. to anyone.

post op

Dr. Deitel instilled confidence in his knowledge given all medical info presented in my case,but the hardest work is in physical therapy that followssurgery,we in san diego were unfortunate to lose such a skilled surgeon.

Dr. Deitel is great!

I am writing this for my mother because she does not have a computer. We both agreed that Dr. Deitel is a very caring man, who explains everything and we never felt we were rushed out of there. We were surprised that he did not follow up after her procedure, but that's the only thing we can come up with that was negative toward him. The staff could improve in some areas, but my mother was very pleased and not so anxious after meeting with the doctor. She will continue to go to him if need be.